San Francisco State University
Rabab Abdulhadi is a Professor of Arab & Muslim Ethnicities & Diasporas as well as Race & Resistance Studies at San Francisco State University.
Abdulhadi is regarded as a virulent anti-Israel activist. At a lecture at UCLA, she reportedly demanded that Jews who support Israel to distance themselves from “white supremacy” and stated that Israel and America have “shared values” of “killing people, colonialism and white supremacy.”
In 2018, Abdullhadi declared that Zionists are not welcome at SFSU. In a lengthy Facebook post, she stated that:
“…welcoming Zionists to campus, equating Jewishness with Zionism, and giving Hillel ownership of campus Jewishness, to be a declaration of war against Arabs, Muslims, Palestinians…”
Abdulhadi is most notorious for using taxpayer funds in 2014 to meet with convicted terrorists. As part of a university-sponsored trip, she led a delegation of academics and activists to the Middle East to meet convicted terrorists Leila Khaled and Sheikh Raed Salah. Abdulhadi is also known for her attempts to establish ties between San Francisco State University and universities in the West Bank with a strong presence by the terrorist group Hamas.
- Canary Mission - Rabab Abdulhadi
- UCLA student files federal complaint against school, alleging anti-Semitism
- San Francisco State Univ. funds professors’ Middle East meeting with terrorists
- Rabab Abdulhadi Promotes Hamas-Dominated Palestinian Universities
- ‘Zionists Not Welcome’: San Francisco State University’s Apology to Jewish Community Sparks Backlash